Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-May-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Report to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Have basic understanding of each individual process and learn process tuning from the engineers.
- Safeguard KPIs during work and perform basic OCAP troubleshooting for the process engineers.
- Understand SPC concept and its importance for each individual process so as to achieve highest quality product for the company.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in process engineering in a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge in methodologies like SPC, FMEA, GR&R, DOE, 8D methodology and Fish Bone diagram.
Interested applicant, pls. send your resume stating current, expected salay and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd