Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Support Shift Supervisor in the daily production activities.
- Ensure productions operations are performed in accordance to safety regulations.
- Assist Supervisor in daily production scheduling, process trouble-shooting and product analysis.
- Organise and lead Production team in the day-to-day operations as per the production planning to meet the output target.
- Support production, quality control and maintenance operations to meet production schedule and product quality.
- Perform in-process batch sample analysis of the product.
- Ensure all process analysis, production and quality records are maintain and updated on timely basis.
- Perform basic trouble shooting and simple maintenance job for the process and equipment.
- Ensure good housekeeping, cleanliness and discipline during production.
- NITEC in Chemical Process or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Entry level candidates with strong academic results may apply.
- General knowledge of chemical process and production.
- Good interpersonal and communications skill.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Highly driven, motivated and have good initiative.
- Must be able to work 12-hours rotating shift.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd