Process Technician (Chemical MNC)
- Monitor and control plant production activities.
- Undertake minor maintenance and prepare process equipment for major maintenance.
- Complete in-process quality control lab tests.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured, handled, stored, packaged and delivered in accordance with documented procedures.
- Comply with the Plant’s Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) guidelines.
- Work in a team environment and interact with Production, Materials, and Technical teams to resolve problems.
- Suggest ways to reduce production costs eliminate bottlenecks, improve quality and capacity.
- Diploma or NITEC in Chemical Process Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of operational experience in a plant environment
- Conversant in MS Office and Distributed Control System (DCS) is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team.
- Willing to work on 12-hours rotating shift
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15456
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD