Process Technician (Chemical/ Jurong Island)
- Operates equipment in the production systems, prepares solutions, monitors certain measuring instruments and equipment, and assists in unloading and loading operations.
- Carries out cleaning, maintenance, and minor repair work in the production systems.
- Participates and responds to the emergency response team
- Assist maintenance team in plant repair.
- Nitec/ Diploma in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent
- Operating experience in Chemical / Petrochemical industry is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 16879.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD