Process Technican - Jurong Island
- Assist Supervisor in Production Planning and Product Analysis.
- Organise and lead Production team in the day-to-day operations as per the production planning to meet the output target.
- Perform in-process sample analysis of the product, to decide on the subsequent stage of the process.
- Ensure all process analysis, production and quality records are maintain and updated on timely basis.
- Perform basic trouble shooting and simple maintenance job for the process and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with safety, housekeeping and discipline during production.
- minimum Diploma in Chemical.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in Chemical Industry
- No experience may be considered
- General knowledge of chemical process and production.
- Good interpersonal and communications skill.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Highly driven, motivated and have good initiative.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified