PROCESS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (office hours, semiconductor)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation and a leader in its field, is seeking a suitable candidate to join as Process Support Technician.
Supporting Process Engineers, the Process Support Technician will work at customers’ sites and sometimes, the company’s R&D laboratory.
- Carry out repeated wafer processing; this includes, including chamber seasoning, setup, recipe run, post PM recovery.
- Record data, tool attributes, event logs, wafer history, etc.
- Operate measurement tools to gather measurement data and summarize such data for PSE (Process System Engineering) analysis by Process Engineers.
We expect the successful candidate to possess:
- NITEC or Higher NITEC in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Ability to follow instructions strictly.
- Huge appetite for learning.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
He/She must be a self-motivated, highly dependable, detail-oriented and process-driven person who is capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
If you are keen to pursue this career opportunity, please email the following to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Process Support Technician" as the subject matter:
- Your detailed Word format resume (this should include your internship and other vacation/part-time work experience).
- Your GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level certificate.