Process Specialist (Cleanroom/5 days)
• Reporting to the supervisor with clear instructions and must be able to work on production
activities in a Cleanroom environment while observing the rules.
• To manage Manufacturing work independently, including the process of:
o Incoming Material QC Inspection
o Mixing and measuring of raw materials
o Operating of manufacturing equipment in a cleanroom environment
o Perform QC Inspection and packaging work
o Materials and products packaging for shipping to Parent Plant
• Apply concepts of 5S area (The 5S pillars, Sort (Seiri), Set in Order (Seiton), Shine (Seiso),
Standardize (Seiketsu), and Sustain (Shitsuke), provide a methodology for organizing,
cleaning, developing, and sustaining a productive work environment.
• Operate and monitor the Production processes assigned.
• Record all operational and analytical data on the appropriate documents and inform the
superior of any process abnormalities.
• Maintain material segregation and label appropriately and accurately all containers, and
• Carry out routine checks and scheduled cleaning procedures, for both process and
facilities as required.
• Notify Production Leader or supervisor of requirement for maintenance.
• Perform material handling duties
• Carry out assignments for alternate or simultaneous processes as directed.
• Assist in trouble-shooting and resolving problems that arise during the processing.
• Adhere to and comply with the company and departmental procedures, health & safety
rules and regulations and good housekeeping at all times.
• Any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate superior.
1 years’ experience in Chemical plant or working in a cleanroom environment for related
SPM/ O Level/NITEC/Higher NITEC or equivalent
OUR RECRUITERS LLP
We Serve Professionals Like U. OUR RECRUITERS LLP Visit www.ourrecruiters.com Email your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org (CV must be in MS Word) MOM EA License 14C7308