Process Snr / Engineer (Pump)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Prepare technical proposal and assist in commercial tender.
• Carry out tender reviews and order reviews.
• Ensure that the specification or scope offered to the customer are within the capability, competence and capacity of the company.
• Be fully aware of contract scope and requirements, in so far they affect process or other technical issues.
• Prepare technical calculations and documents; including (but not limited to) process simulation; PFD and mass balance; PID; selection, sizing and design of equipment; control philosophy and associated documentation; instrument selection and process data; plant operating instructions; functional description, lists, and others as may be required for Basic Engineering or a complete skid plant.
• Cross-check/review other engineers' process designs.
• Maintain and document design basis, design changes; signed design, check and review documents.
• Prepare/maintain document list of process design documents, if need.
• Ensure that the project or customer process requirements are adequately conveyed and reflected in engineering design and installation.
• Review vendor/supplier documents for suitability and compliance to process requirements; make clarifications with vendors/suppliers if needed
• Prepare process guarantees documents, perform technical risk analysis and propose possible mitigation of such risks.
• Carry out plant start-up, commissioning, and plant trouble-shooting; including data collection, analysis and reporting, fulfilling guarantee test-runs and obtaining plant acceptance from customer. Start-up will comprise complete unit operations (not limited to around a column), membrane units, LLE units, as well as other PT technologies.
• Acquire knowledge of company unit operation products (mass transfer components, LLE, Evaporator, Separator), and technology required for continuous operation and growth of the company.
• Establish technical competence and expertise in certain applications or technologies; propose/plan own training where necessary, including non-technical fields.
• Ensure environmental friendly process design.
• Reporting to superior, or project manager, on workload, man-hour usage, project status.
• Review / check documentation prepared by employees in department.
• Establish / maintain process design procedures, guidelines, standards, templates for use by the department.
• Provide on-the-job guidance to employees for process design related issues, including attending meetings with them; including employees in other countries (e.g. China).
• Monitor project execution by new employees through all steps and periods of the project, from handover till start-up of plant.
• Review work processes and propose improvements.
• Plan and propose own training, in both technical or job-related skills, as well as in own managerial, supervisory or administrative skills.
• A very strong customer service attitude and good negotiation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, for developing and implementing solutions to problems with assigned projects.
• Ability to interpret customer requirements and to design separations equipment and processes.
• Good foundation in process engineering as well as chemical separation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong interest in Separation Technology
• Can work well with Others in a Team Education requirements:
• Degree in Chemical
• Min 5 years working experiences in Petrochemical and Chemical Field preferred.
Knowledge requirements (professional, technical, language):
• ProII / Aspen Simulation Program
• Distillation theory
• Microsoft Skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
People Profilers Pte Ltd