Process Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Implant)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 14-Oct-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Establish systems/guidance in developing, sustenance and improvement of process capability indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance
- Develop and troubleshoot recipes / job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and process issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Manage/drive vendors performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals
- Ensure productivity improvement through process optimization through the use of quality improvements tools
- Establish and maintain a good audit system for ISO requirements, internal and QA audit on process documentation
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize cost of maintenance and implement improvement projects to upkeep process capabilities and reliabilities
- Establish new equipment processes which involves process characterization and development
- Work as a team with equipment, integration and manufacturing engineers and external customers to meet modules objectives
- Work on reducing process constraint, perform process matching between equipment to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Initiate, organize, develop and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate & handling technology transfer/development project
- MSc/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years semiconductor wafer fab experience as a Process Engineer
- Prior experience and knowledge to handle implanter type (Varian E500, Kestrel, VIIsta, AMAT Quantum, Axcelis GSD VHE) will be an added advantage
- Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge
- Good Project & Vendor management skills
- Self-motivated and a Good Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Able to perform shift duties to support production when requested
- SPC and DOE knowledge
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)