Process Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Implant)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 15-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Establish systems/guidance in developing, sustenance and improvement of process capability indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance
- Develop and troubleshoot recipes / job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and process issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Manage/drive vendors performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals
- Ensure productivity improvement through process optimization through the use of quality improvements tools
- Establish and maintain a good audit system for ISO requirements, internal and QA audit on process documentation
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize cost of maintenance and implement improvement projects to upkeep process capabilities and reliabilities
- Establish new equipment processes which involves process characterization and development
- Work as a team with equipment, integration and manufacturing engineers and external customers to meet modules objectives
- Work on reducing process constraint, perform process matching between equipment to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Initiate, organize, develop and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate & handling technology transfer/development project
- MSc/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years semiconductor wafer fab experience as a Process Engineer
- Prior experience and knowledge to handle implanter type (Varian E500, Kestrel, VIIsta, AMAT Quantum, Axcelis GSD VHE) will be an added advantage
- Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge
- Good Project & Vendor management skills
- Self-motivated and a Good Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Able to perform shift duties to support production when requested
- SPC and DOE knowledge
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.