Process Plant Maintenance Engineer (Operations / Turnaround)
- As a Team Leader, lead & support the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to plan, manage and execute Plant daily, ad-hoc and Shut Down Maintenance mechanical work tasks.
- Lead and guide subordinates and assigned in-house contractor to execute their work safely, effectively, efficiently and without re-work.
- Ensure that all maintenance works are promptly planned and executed to the satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Lead and conduct precise troubleshooting of complex problems and working with relevant stakeholders to study the problem systematically and identify effective countermeasures.
- Work closely with the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to analyze data of plants’ critical equipment from predictive and preventive maintenance activities and make necessary recommendations and/ or countermeasures.
- Providing efficient and prompt technical support to internal/external stakeholders to assigned plants.
- Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents, e.g. Long Term Maintenance Plan, Critical Equipment List, Preventive Maintenance List etc.
- Draft and revise maintenance work procedures and work instructions.
- Monitor plant maintenance expenditure and carry out cost saving initiatives and price comparison for high value purchases of non-OEM services, materials and parts.
- Develop the technical designs, including finalizing engineering design documentations, Management of Change (MOC) and Request For Approval (RFA) for minor plant modification works; Manage the execution of the minor modification works within schedule and budget.
- Participate and contribute in Plant IoT initiatives, as assigned by Management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience in similar role within Refinery / Petrochemical / Utilities / Pharmaceutical industries
- Maintenance work experience in polymer processing plant will be ideal both in plant operation and turnaround.
- Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment, e.g. Twin Screw Extruder, Palletizer System, Pellet Transfer & Packaging System.
- Good rotating equipment maintenance and machinery vibration analysis knowledge will be added advantage.
- Experience in leading and supervisory of site work execution process.
- Good communication and analytical skill to drive as individual.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17376
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD