Process Molding Technician
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Supervise and lead a shift during supervisor’s absence
- Provide training, guidance, assistance to production technician related to injection molding
- Act as backup during the absence of Mold Tester
- Feedback daily technical issues and initiate meeting for discussion.
- Prepare the materials according to production plan.
- For Production: Verify correct material is used as per BOM and physically check the material bag descriptions tally with BOM before the Material Handler loads the material into hopper. Check the recording of material record is accurate and complete.
- For Mold Test: Verify correct material is used as per Mold Test Form and physically check the material bag descriptions with Mold Test Form before the Material Handler loads the material into the hopper
- Maintain equipment and plant in a good condition
- Perform process set up to produce products that meet quality and output standards
- Ensure QC inspectors check products prior to production start-up.
- Jointly deploy the operators to the respective task at start of shift. Re-deploy during production when needed to ensure optimal utilisation of Resources and machines.
- Train the operators in products and machine operation so that they can carry out their job function independently and competently.
- Attend to and resolve process and machine problems that are feedback by operators and QC inspectors.
- Raise any problem that cannot be resolved to the Engineer for review and follow-up actions.
- Assist the Engineer in implementing all corrective and preventive actions for all discrepancies and potential problems to ensure problems are contained, corrected and prevented from recurring.
- Perform mold qualifications and first article submissions as planned to meet customers’ requirements.
- Assist Engineer in liasing with planner to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers.
- Assist the Engineer to qualify new materials and processes.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD