Process Integration Technician
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Shift Integration Technician who will be responsible to support the work of the Integration team at Module plant supporting the strategic ambition to be the world leading solar cell producer.
• Strict observance of company Safety protocol
• Operate shift work to provide Module power and Sunflasher sustaining function.
• Generate reports to sustain operation needs on facts and figures.
• Basic troubleshooting of SunFlasher problems and ensuring metrology tool stability (Measurement System Analysis).
• Ensure the SunFlasher performance is in control using SPC and following of Out of Control Action Plan. • Support Sunflasher preventive maintenance quality checks.
• Work closely with the Integration engineer to perform calibration and verification work. • Participate in the Gold/Silver reference modules creation.
• Work closely with Integration engineers on quality related and electrical parameter analysis, and handle low power Module troubleshooting.
• Perform data collection/analysis of daily module power to understand different material/equipment effect. • Support engineering team in Module power improvement projects.
• Involvement in Failure Mode and Effect Discussion
• Performing Job Observation to drive for continuous improvement
• Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the needs of the department
• To support all activities in achieving KPIs set by the Integration section and Engineering department.
• Training and be mentoring new technicians/AE
- Minimum NiTEC, Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in process engineering in a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge in methodologies like SPC, FMEA, GR&R, DOE, 8D methodology and Fish Bone diagram.
- Knowledge in 5S Housekeeping, Environmental and Safety legislation is an advantage
- 12 hours rotating shift (with shift allowance, perfect attendance allowance, quarterly bonus, etc)
Interested applicant, pls. send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd