Process Integration Senior Technician/ Technician (PROD)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 17-May-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work with PI and TD Engineers on daily PROD update requests
- Updating of PROMIS flow table
- Perform follow-up escalation/actions if required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Semiconductor Wafer Fab environment.
- Familiar with MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point etc)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 5-Days Normal shift
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.