Process Integration Senior / Principal Engineers
- Support process development of new products with good design of the process flow for wafer fabrication and update status and direction of projects.
- Work with process engineer to develop processes.
- Driving cross functional teams to address module deficiencies and yield failure pareto items.
- Improve and drive process Cpk >1.33.
- Design robust process with good manufacturability.
- Automated, simplified and standardization of processes for mass production.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement project, learning and skill development.
- Strong team member, able to carry out task and duties assigned within the team.
- Maintain good documentation that comply with quality standards TS16949.
- Good understanding of and implementation of troubleshooting methods.
- Degree in engineering or minimum 5-year exposure to semiconductor field.
- Preferred to have experience in III-V compound semiconductor fabrication.
- Strong knowledge in FMEA, Control plan, SPC, root cause analysis and 8D.
- Good in quantitative, analytical and communication skill.
- Self-starter and team player who is comfortable in working with cross functional team.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd