Process Integration Senior/ Principal Engineers
• To manage integration of all modules’ processes and the respective derivatives.
• Lead new technology transfer or process development.
• Collaborate with Yield Enhancement group to improve yield and reliability
• Contribute toward activities and projects to increase quality, process robustness and reduce excursions
• PhD/ Masters/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microelectronics/ Material Science/ Materials Engineering/ Physics
• Min 4 years relevant experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd