Process Integration Engineer (Senior to Principal)
- Support process development of new products with good design of the process flow for wafer fabrication and update status and direction of projects.
- Work with process engineer to develop processes.
- Driving cross functional teams to address module deficiencies and yield failure pareto items.
- Improve and drive process Cpk >1.33.
- Design robust process with good manufacturability.
- Automated, simplified and standardization of processes for mass production.
- Degree in engineering or minimum 5-year exposure to semiconductor field.
- Strong knowledge in FMEA, Control plan, SPC root cause analysis and 8D.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd