Process Integration Engineer
• Process Integration activities
Perform qualification and in depth data analysis on new process/material improvements for enhancing cell efficiency and module power. Ensure product reliability while new changes are implemented. Perform cell efficiency data analysis on daily basis as part of line sustaining. Ensure troubleshooting is followed according to OCAP.
Engineer will be required to update any new procedures and update any required documentations (such as internal work instructions (WI), standard operating procedures (SOP) during change management. Engineer must adhere to all the HSE principles and WI during the work.
Remember all WI, SOP, and Quality Policy. Work with related departments (such as Production, Equipment, Quality, Technology) to resolves quality issues and implement required decisions made by management. Ensure no quality issues during proper change management implementation phase.
Initiate and lead cost-reduction projects relating to cost reduction. These types of projects will relate to man, method, machine, and materials.
Possess excellent project management skills by establishing schedules, required resources (both within the organization or 3rd party), and cost of projects and risks identification to implement and execute the required projects. Ability to create excellent customer supplier relationship.
• Continuous Improvement
Initiate and lead projects relating to cell efficiency and module power improvement activities. To run and execute projects base on RPDM process flow. Engineer will have the chance to research on new processes and materials to be implemented into the production environment.
• Others Perform other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the degree of difficulties and involvement of the specific targets set in the department.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Materials / Chemical Engineering with 5-6 years experience
- Knowledge in Semiconductor/Solar cell and module processes
- Strong knowledge and experience in process integration & development methods
- Knowledge in PFMEA, DFMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong technical analysis competency with the use of analytical tools like JMP, Mini-Tab for troubleshooting and data-mining
Interested applicants, pls. send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd