Process Improvement Engineer
Central-Midori (International) Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
Responsible for driving process improvement activities which includes driving productivity, maximizing labor utilization and improving quality.
- Monitor overall process productivity and labor efficiency.
- Drive operational efficiencies to improve labor productivity and quality.
- Help manufacturing to provide solutions to open bottlenecks and increase capacity.
- Reduce process variation.
- Recommend and manage changes to the facility layout to improve flow.
- Develop SOP with support of engineering department.
- Participate to company Capex process.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma, Kaizen principles or similar methodologies.
- Experience in training, facilitating, and coaching.
- Ability to work independently.
Central-Midori (International) Pte Ltd
Central Midori International has developed a unique culture of entrepreneurship, excellence and teamwork. We pride ourselves in being a company of doers where everyone is measured by his contribution to achieving our goals, if you like challenge, advanced Printed Electronics technology and a high velocity business environment, you will love working at Central Midori.