Process Engineers/Senior Engineers (All Modules)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 1-Aug-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance.
- Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC.
- Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
- Monitor critical SPC charts daily.
- Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Review ESPC charts using SPACE.
- Know all the rules for ESPC.
- Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Create SPC charts, DCOP and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
- Upload recipe, check recipe and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS.
- Raise PCRB and understand the requirement for PCRB opening, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
- Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN.
- Setup and troubleshoot in recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Follow up on passdown to troubleshoot process issues.
- Establish CAS / procedures to be followed and work with other departments for resolution if required.
- Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline.
- Work closely with Equipment Engineer on new equipment acceptance.
- Know the concept of repeatability and reproducibility (R&R) run.
- Work on reducing process constraint so that Mfg can have more flexibility.
- Perform process matching between equipments to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize process window, cost, yield, and productivity.
- Work as a team with both Equipment and Mfg Engineers to meet Module objectives.
- Work to meet the key indices of Uptime and OEE goals.
- Represent own Module to attend cross-functional task team to address yield improvement/ excursion issues.
- Follow up with cross-fab benchmarking activities to engage the best-in-campus practices across fabs.
- Self audit and update specifications/ documentation to meet TS16949 Quality Standard requirements.
- Follow good housekeeping and safety rules in office and FAB.
- Provide feedback/ training to AEs or Techs on their troubleshooting skills, understanding of processes, decision making, risk assessment.
- Set Expectations for AE as instructed by Section Manager.
- Provide monthly report to Supervisor.
- Participate in wafer scrap reduction. Ensure no human error.
- Responsible and accountable for complying with and implementing environmental, health, safety and security (EHSS) system, policies, procedures and guidelines that are applicable to your scope of work, thereby maintaining a healthy and safe workplace.
- Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics
- 2 - 7 year of working experience in electrical / electronics industry
- Fresh degree holder will be considered
- Perform 12-hour rotating shift (as required)
- Team Player
- Good ownership and accountability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to support overtime
- Self motivated, meticulous, and discipline
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.