Process Engineering Manager (Flip Chip / Die Attach)
Our client, a US MNC in the semicon industry, is seeking qualified candidates to join their team.
Industry: Semicon assembly / Packaging
Experience in flip chip, die attach and thermocompression flip chip bonding processes
• Coordinate work load, priorities, schedule and training of the team
• Be a strong technical mentor to the team
• Develop a deep technical understanding of the operation of the machines and the bonding processes that are being performed on them.
• Make individual technical contributions and to interact on a deep technical level with other engineering functions.
• Strengthen the process group in the area of data analysis and mentor the team in this area.
• Serve as a key advisor to Marketing and Program Managers on current and future customer needs and translating customer requirements into equipment specifications.
• R&D Process for completely new platforms and derivative products
• Responsible for developing, testing and optimizing flip chip bonding processes during new product development
• Works closely with Cross Functional Teams to develop specifications and test plans for electro mechanical based subsystems and die bonding systems on new products
• Responsible for executing these test plans and reporting results to technical and project managers.
• Interaction with the system engineering team during the development of specifications for the machines performance requirements.
• Interaction with Software, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Systems Engineering during the testing of new products when reporting on the performance of the machine
• Responsible for the qualification testing of new bonders to see that they meet performance specifications
• Becomes expert on the Software features of the machine
• Determine the cause-effect relationships and potential solutions when problems are encountered
• Interfaces with Customers during qualification of the new bonding platforms –
• Traveling to customer sites during the introduction phase of the development projects
• Responsible for optimizing bonding processes for various packaging applications
• Responsible for developing and executing R&D plans for new packaging ideas and machine capability improvements
• Main interface between the field and the R&D team for escalation of issues and optimizing applications
• Responsible for training on new applications developed to the Trainers and Field Service Engineers
Interested candidates may send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Keith Khaw Hao Ming
CEI REG NO R1546813
Recruit Express Pte Ltd