Process Engineer - UK Chemical MNC - Urgent! - (REF: REJGH)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1106527
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To apply broad technical knowledge and ensure quality consistency in manufacturing processes of the site.
- To act as the primary custodian of batch cards, manufacturing information in ERP and the recipient of technology transfer package from the International Business. The role holder plays an active part in supporting the safe operation of site processes.
- To plan new product and process trials in the pilot plant, main plant and provide necessary process engineering inputs for scaling up of lab process to plant scale in consultation with the concerned Research Manager and the Process Development Manager.
- To identify and improve processes within department, inline with the system for process improvements and optimisation from laboratory experiments to full scale production trials.
- To monitor new product compliance. To plan, identify bottlenecks, undertake investigation and advise on possible resolutions of the same. To regularly communicate and liaise with other departments on site to minimise the amount of non-conforming material.
- Decisions like development of Process Design packages for capital projects are taken under regular supervision. To effectively plan and organize multiple projects in co-operation with the Research Manager (from short term to >12 months in length).
- To manage SHE performance to meet site and specific laboratory requirements.
- To provide process engineering help to R&D and the plant on quality, capacity and SHE improvement issues.
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to:
Gabriel Ho Sze Yang (CEI No.: R1106527), [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd