Process Engineer/Senior Engineer/Principal Engineer/Member of Technical Staff (All Modules)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 3-Jul-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Analyze SPC charts using SPACE. Know all the PR rules and their significance.
- Do proper annotation to maintain quality troubleshooting rate for SPC OOC.
- Understand Cp and Cpk indices.
- Monitor critical SPC charts daily.
- Perform process window study and provide improvement plan to reduce OOC and improve CPK.
- Review ESPC charts using SPACE.
- Know all the rules for ESPC.
- Analyze split lot, DOE data, ET, sort yield using JMP, Klarity ACE.
- Create SPC charts, DCOP and modify SLDB using PROMIS (Si-View).
- Upload recipe, check recipe and ensure recipe content compliance using RMS.
- Raise PCRB and understand the requirement for PCRB opening, follow through with qual plan, analyze data using required software and CR closure.
- Follow up on SPSR, MRB, 8D, TECN, or spec update with ECN.
- Setup and troubleshoot in recipes/ job files in all metrology tools within the Module.
- Follow up on passdown to troubleshoot process issues.
- Establish CAS / procedures to be followed and work with other departments for resolution if required.
- Startup and qualify new process and new equipment within scheduled timeline.
- Work closely with Equipment Engineer on new equipment acceptance.
- Know the concept of repeatability and reproducibility (R&R) run.
- Work on reducing process constraint so that Mfg can have more flexibility.
- Perform process matching between equipments to reduce variation and analysis / DOE to find factors for better tool matching.
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize process window, cost, yield, and productivity.
- Work as a team with both Equipment and Mfg Engineers to meet Module objectives.
- Work to meet the key indices of Uptime and OEE goals.
- Represent own Module to attend cross-functional task team to address yield improvement/ excursion issues.
- Follow up with cross-fab benchmarking activities to engage the best-in-campus practices across fabs.
- Self audit and update specifications/ documentation to meet TS16949 Quality Standard requirements.
- Follow good housekeeping and safety rules in office and FAB.
- Provide feedback/ training to AEs or Techs on their troubleshooting skills, understanding of processes, decision making, risk assessment.
- Set Expectations for AE as instructed by Section Manager.
- Provide monthly report to Supervisor.
- Participate in wafer scrap reduction. Ensure no human error.
- Responsible and accountable for complying with and implementing environmental, health, safety and security (EHSS) system, policies, procedures and guidelines that are applicable to your scope of work, thereby maintaining a healthy and safe workplace.
- Degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical process Engineering / Chemistry / Physics
- 2 - 7 year of working experience in electrical / electronics industry
- Fresh degree holder will be considered
- Perform 12-hour rotating shift (as required)
- Team Player
- Good ownership and accountability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to support overtime
- Self motivated, meticulous, and discipline
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.