Process Engineer (Polymer / Plastic Compounding) / MNC / WEST
- Monitor the existing production process; particular attention is placed on products with a history of problems
- Responsible for establishing processing conditions for production equipment and improving production efficiency for plastics compounding.
- Develops new production process methods based on their application and formulation.
- Resolve production problems involving compound formulation and process procedures by effectively integrating with Manufacturing, Laboratory and Technology.
- Conduct plant trials to qualify new process and scale up sample process to production units
- Work on projects to improve rates and setup standard formats for different process
- Interface with customers to resolve processing problems, answer customer complaints and implements corrective action when necessary to resolve issues
- Initiating revision of cost codes for polymer products that have changed processing requirements.
- Work on improving overall production quality and participate in plant wide quality endeavors.
- Assist in establishing specific work goals and performance standards in order to reduce reject rate and minimize downtime
- Involve and communicate with related parties in new product process transfer from other plant.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 year experience as an engineer in chemical process engineering company or chemical plant operations
- Possess work experience in similar capacity
- Good knowledge in chemical plant processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17621
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD