Process Engineer (Manufacturing) x 3 | Up to $3800 | 1 Year | Yishun
- Leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Mentorship and training
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- 1 Year Renewable / Convertible
- Up to $3800 + 1 month completion bonus + up to 1 months VB (depends on qualification and experience)
- Transport provided at Jurong East, Tampines and Yishun MRT
Working hours and Location:
- 5 days work week (Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm)
Handling Process Control:
- Determines critical process metrics that can be monitored on a regular basis
- Work with Quality Engineering to implement statistical process controls for assigned production processes
- Support in collection and interpretation of metric data
- Completes Process Audits and resolve audit findings
- Ensures that safety and process hazard reviews are conducted for new or modified equipment and procedures.
- Develops and maintains FMEA’s and Control Plans for assigned processes.
Product & Process Development:
- Working with R&D on both product actualization and product sustaining completing the manufacturing related sections such as BOM, Work Instructions, training, etc.
- Develops SOPs and Process Flow Diagrams for new products or modified equipment and procedures.
- Support in the troubleshooting of problems with existing equipment and processes.
- Investigates and proposes new production procedures and methods to automate, improve, and/or scale-up existing processes. Utilizing the General Process Change control system implement changes, providing progress reports and financial evaluations.
- Runs test programs to identify key variables for process optimization using sound Continuous Improvement techniques
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Anson) | Recruitment Consultant | CEI No. R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No. 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their