Process Engineer - Jurong Isl - 5yrs chemical exp
- Develop in-depth knowledge of current production process techniques while investigating new methodologies and research applications to facilitate process improvements including solving unknowns.
- Design experiments, lab and production trials to facilitate new product development, process improvements including solving unknowns.
- Maintains and Troubleshoots Lab analytical instrumentation and methods for Process Support and Quality Assurance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all instrumentation in the Lab.
- Develops training manuals and conducts seminars on the various analytical & process chemistry.
- Supports QA and Production Process on non-routine analyses and/or customer support.
- Disseminates new knowledge and techniques in support of the production process & analytical methodologies.
- Evaluates new and current analytical production and laboratory methods and instruments to achieve accurate analyses.
- Maintains and support ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000 Certification.
- Models Process Operations using glassware apparatus where applicable to troubleshoot problems in an operational unit or propose minor changes.
- Evaluate and manage current and proposed production changes against Environmental, Safety, Health, and Quality to comply with the Company’s Values and Visions.
- Applies scientific/technical problem solving methods including evaluations to troubleshoot or propose changes to the work procedures and the operational unit.
- Communicates well in technical and operational terms using presentations if necessary to interface with other process support groups and operations; writing of technical documents to describe accomplished work.
- Executes complex tasks both theoretical and tangible to support the operational unit
- Proposes fundamental technical ideas/thoughts to contribute to others’ projects.
- Interprets data, including statistical data, to support unit operations and customer support.
- Participate in customer and 3rd Party Audits. Initiate or assist in the corrective actions to the audit observations, customer complaints where applicable.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Document and participate actively in Knowledge Sharing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 Years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably specialized in Process Engineering - Chemical, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Highly motivated individual with initiatives and can work independently.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified