Process Engineer - Jurong Isl - 2 yrs exp chemical process plant
- Oversee plant performance, conduct root cause analysis, investigate process failures and recommend appropriate solutions or corrective actions
- Prepare daily operating instructions and update plant history records
- Propose process modification to improve plant performance
- Conduct trial production and evaluate process improvement
- Assist in quality issue investigation through data collection and analysis
- Develop in-depth knowledge of current production process techniques while investigating new methodologies and research applications to facilitate process improvements including solving unknowns.
- Design experiments, lab and production trials to facilitate new product development, process improvements including solving unknowns.
- Evaluate and manage current and proposed production changes against Environmental, Safety, Health, and Quality to comply with company’s Values and Visions.
- Applies scientific/technical problem-solving methods including evaluations to troubleshoot or propose changes to the work procedures and the operational unit.
- Communicates well in technical and operational terms using presentations if necessary, to interface with other process support groups and operations; writing of technical documents to describe accomplished work.
- Interprets data, including statistical data, to support unit operations and customer support.
- Participate in customer and 3rd Party Audits. Initiate or assist in the corrective actions to the audit observations, customer complaints where applicable.
- Possess knowledge in Fluid dynamics and mechanical
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of working experience is a process plant in related field.
- Preferably in Process Engineering – Chemical, Chemistry or equivalent
- Possess knowledge in Fluid Dynamics and Equipment working mechanics
- Able to read P&ID and perform engineering computation
- Highly motivated individual with initiative and can work independently
- Location at Jurong Island
- 5 Days week - 8.30-6pm
- Transport allowance
- AWS + Bonus
- Career progression
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified