Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Mar-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Design Gas Compression package, Power Generation package, Process Module (dehydration, refrigeration, seawater treatment system, etcs), for oil & Gas production facilities, ie FPSO, FPU, offshore fixed platform, etcs.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines to ensure compliance with standards (API, DEP, etcs) and clients’ specifications.
- Collaborate with clients and principals for design optimization.
- Participate in technical meetings (Hazop, Technical Clarification meeting), may require overseas travel.
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Marine, Offshore and Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- A self-motivated team player with a high level of creativity and initiative.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- In house & overseas training will be provided.
- Able to work independently in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd