Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 7-Nov-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
Identify, maintains and analyse opportunities for improvement / troubleshooting plant performance in areas of safety (process safety), throughput, yield, energy, product quality.
- Provide technical support to the Production Team for timely resolution of process/plant equipment related issues
- Optimization of the process through the identification of opportunities, justification of appropriate process modifications, coordination and management of plant trials
- Support the Production Team to ensure that activities meet best practices and are aligned with local and corporate guidelines
- Maintain technical training material and documentation for the purpose of retaining corporate knowledge
- Provide training and guidance to the Production shift team technicians
- Degree in Process or Chemical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Preferably up to 3 years process engineering experience in chemical/petrochemical process industry.
- Experience in one or more the following would be advantageous:
- process design,
- commissioning activities,
- plant technical support
- process control
- Knowledgeable in local legislation/guidelines for the operation of chemical processing plant e.g. Major Hazard Installations regulations
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A good team player and ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Proficient in using MS Office application
- Willing to relocate overseas and/or travel as required for assignments
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd