Process Engineer (Global MNC/ Electronics/ Computer Storage)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To lead a team of process Assistant Engineers to work on all process related functions to ensure an efficiency production
- To work with all internal departments to create a proper process operation flow as per customer & business requirement
- To ensure production W/I is properly maintained
- To lead operation teams on ECO changes & implementations.
- To lead in process efficiency through process improvements
- To prepare and update Working Instruction.
- To support production on mass run
- Participate in ISO activities
- Diploma/ Degree in any Engineering discipline with min 2 years relevant experience in Server / Rack / Manufacturing environment.
- A team player.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915