Process Engineer (Digitalization) (Chemical MNC / Jurong Island)
- To construct the processing, understanding and correlate process data and convert into optimization opportunities or process stability improvements.
- To perform basic data analytics on plant data and construct the understanding into simple concept to explain to the management and convert them into optimization/improvement opportunities.
- To coordinate and work closely with the vendors from the Proof of Concept (PoC), approval, execution and review and evaluation.for current or planned Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Projects to ensure projects are completed within the planned schedule, budget and with smooth delivery.
- To work with various sections in plant in the planning of new IIoT Project including each project requirements gathering from the stakeholders and finally discuss with vendors for implementation. Facilitate/support to related Projects with respective to plant operations or section. Highly self-motivated person will be desired.
- To handle the maintenance of plant operating softwares like YEA OTS, VoP, OSISoft PI, and other IIoT related softwares with the vendors and IT personnel.
- To drive the plant digitization initiatives which including provide training to plant members when necessary to increase the IT-related knowledge of plant members to raise the awareness of plant digitization.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with 2 to 5 years of chemical plant working experiences. Experiences in plant digitization will be an added advantages.
- Possess deep understanding of working principles and experiences in various operating unit operations in chemical plant.
- Experience in design / simulation (AspenPlus, Hysys, etc) as well as various plant operating systems (Yokogawa Centum DCS, OTS, or equivalent) and PI / Exaquantum Softwares.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills to present to management team for progress of the project(s) as and when necessary.
- Ability to work independently, self-initiative, good problem solving skills, meticulous and able to cope with multiple projects to work within planned schedule. Good time management is very crucial to the success of this role.
- Good analytical thinking capability to analyse plant data of various dimensions and convert the data analytics into optimization/improvement opportunities. A self-motivator is highly desirable.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17293
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD