Process Engineer (Chemical/Quality/Lead-Frame/PCB/5 Days/Up to $4500)
5 Days work per week
Up to $4,500 Depending on experience
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Empowered to lead and drive performance
Company Transport Provided
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry has openings for Process Engineer.
- Responsible for manufacturing process at Stamping, Wet Cleaning, Lamination, UV Exposure and Etching for lead frame and Waste Chemical treatment.
- Responsible for improvement programs in Yield, Capacity, Cycle Time and Capability to achieve cost reduction.
- Perform 5W1H methodology to determine root cause and implement improvement actions on daily production lot rejects.
- Perform evaluation to optimize and improve the manufacturing process capability and yield for new products.
- Qualify new materials; processes, equipment and system for continuous improvement.
- Establish and generate the process control, process FMEA and operation work Instruction documentation.
- Perform SPC review.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or Manufacturing).
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in copper etching, photosensitive film imaging & chemical processing will be an advantage.
- Experience in lead-frame or PCB etching manufacturing processes will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software and project management skill.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd