Process Chemical Engineer (Industrial Waste) @ Jurong
HR Focus| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102557
Bachelor's / Honours
- Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with 2 to 3 years of working experience in Chemical Process industries.
- Work with Lab chemists to evaluate and develop new treatment methods and handling procedures for new and unknown wastes
- Ensure incoming waste streams are to be checked regularly for suitable plant processes and current safe work procedures are suitable for handling by operation staff.
- Daily and regular inspection of the plant processes and monitor the plant’s 5S and TPM activities, safety and discipline at works, machineries and equipment conditions.
- Arrange manpower for daily operations and ensure adherence to SOP and safe practices.
- Supervise the process flow of Solid waste Processing and Cementation.
- Monitor the safe flow and backlog level of Industrial waste. Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of waste treatment in individual plant.
- Prepare and analyze daily and monthly operation records/reports (ie. cost, productivity, quality, non-conformance , stock balance etc) on plant processing and maintenance.
- Review of operation costs and regular update to management - to apply the principle of using waste to treat waste.
Additional Informations :
- Work week : Monday to Friday : 8am to 5.45pm
- Company transport provided at pick up points (West & North)
To speed up processing, please send updated resume in Microsoft Word Document to include :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557