Private Tutor / A Level / High Salary
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Bachelor's / Honours
- Contributes to student learning, growth, and advancement.
- Demonstrates academic competence in Math, Chemistry and Physics for A Level student.
- Maintains a growth mindset toward student learning and teaching practice.
- Facilitates problem-solving with a curious mind and critical thinking skills.
- Serves as a role-model for students.
- Collaborates effectively with parents and the organization to increase student performance.
- Invests in the learners’ well-being, health, and safety, physically, socially, and emotionally.
- Recognizes the relationship between social-emotional learning and academic performance and shows an ability to teach the “whole child.”
- Designs and facilitates differentiated and personalized learning goals and activities that follow a coherent sequence, are aligned to instructional goals, and engage students in high-level cognitive activity.