Private Equity Associate
- Excellent opportunity to build portfolio in a leading firm
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work and learn alongside brightest minds in this field
Our client is a key player in the private equity industry. They have numerous investments in Asia with one goal in mind, to make the world a better place. They have a dynamic team that is able to unlock companies full potential and are looking for like-minded individuals to join them.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing market, identifying investment targets and owning the financial model.
- Developing your investment thesis and supporting investment process
- Monitoring and tracking existing investments
- Conducting due diligence on investment opportunities
- Providing investment director in execution of transactions
- Preparing internal and external reporting documents
- You have a Degree from a relevant field and at least 3 years experience in, private equity, investment banking or similar role.
- You ideally have relevant experience in Southeast Asia.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are able to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd