Private Bank officer(Compliance)
$3000 to $4000
- Responsible for monitoring the branch compliance and performing onboarding and KYC/CDD reviews of Corporate clients’ profiles.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Assistant relationship managers, and the Client Documentation team in supporting new account opening documentation review and opening account documentation queries.
- Compliance BAU, day-to-day support
- Liaise with business stakeholders to resolve issues identified and provide advisory on AML/KYC matters.
- Perform gap analysis and initiate periodic KYC reviews and provide insight into the improvement of KYC processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc Compliance duties and projects as required.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Degree with at least 4 years of related private banking working experience
- Previous experience in client and account documentation is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17198
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538