Print Services Project Manager (Proficient in Japanese or Korean language)
• Responsible for managing, developing and growing the strategic client relationship in Asia across the upstream creative and downstream print services.
• Operate as the day-to-day lead point of contact for all matters specific to the client.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
• Develop a trusted advisor role with key client stakeholders.
• Plan, setup and manage project resource availability and allocation.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Communicate clearly the progress of work to relevant internal and external stakeholders on a periodic basis.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Create and manage database of key insights and market knowledge gathered during project execution.
• Identify and grow opportunities vertically and horizontally within client organisation.
• Assist with sales requests and submissions, as needed.
• Diploma/Degree holders
• At least 5 years’ of account/project management experience preferably in a design agency or print services industry
• Knowledge of the creative services business (graphic/retail design) and the production and print manufacturing processes
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English primary; proficient in Japanese or Korean language to communicate effectively with specific clients)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, budget and delivery timeline
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Good exposure to Asia's economic and social developments and working with multinational and Asian clients within the region
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services