Print Production Manager (FMCG Packaging Artwork)
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Location: City Area
Our client is a rapid growing, Brand Management and FMCG Graphic Packaging MNC. They are currently inviting highly talented and dynamic individuals to join them as a Print Production Manager.
• Responsible for providing efficient Brand/Print Quality Management from a technical perspective across multiple packaging/print processes whilst also advising on issues & solutions from design concept to print, whilst maintaining consistent print quality.
• To work closely with Client’s Artwork Management Team and to manage the packaging artwork development process from initial design to final print on behalf of the client.
• To liaise with printers around the Asia region and will also attend press approvals on clients' behalf.
• Provide printing technical advice to internal Design and Quality teams during the design and production phases of artwork packaging production.
• Update Client on development progress and highlight any issue that might cause a delay in production.
• Proactively suggest improvements on processes and ensure that project/production is on schedule and final artwork is of the highest quality.
• Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design / Marketing / Business Administration
• At least 5 years of print production management or customer service experience in artwork management or printing industry
• Printing Systems knowledge across a broad range of package types
• Print and Repro knowledge with an in-depth knowledge of one or more process
• Understanding of colour management / proofing systems
• Excellent Communication Skills. Print Production Managers juggle many roles, and all of them require strong oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of printing processes such as Gravure and Flexo
• Proficient in MS Office, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Candidates must be willing to travel through South East Asia
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services