Principal Specialist (Learning & Development) | UP to SGD7, 000
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Working with stakeholders to identify developmental gaps and pathways
- Working with government agencies/IHLs/training providers for programmes and developmental solutions
- Developing contents and conducting/facilitating workshops.
- Identifying digital platforms and technologies such as AI to repackage content and delivery modes for broader and more efficient way of delivery training
- Partnering and leveraging on IHLs, training and platform providers to offer broad range of online/digital courses for meet the different needs of stakeholders.
- Identifying the developmental stages of the organization's key personnel and managing their learning needs
- Design and implement development circuits that include training, exposure, experience gaining and recognition opportunities
- Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Having professional training certifications (ACTA, DACE etc.) will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in designing and delivery training on topics related to human resource management, industrial relations and soft skills.
- Competent in courseware development, adult learning methodologies and stand-up delivery.
- Able to connect and build relationship with stakeholders with myriad backgrounds and needs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080