Principal Quantity Surveyor - URGENT
STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 23-May-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7146|EA Personal Registration No: R1102167
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Principal Quantity Surveyor
- To perform contracts management duties and to support project managers in areas including contracts management, preparation and evaluation of tenders.
- Contracts Management and Administration – able to manage and administer EPC/ Infrastructural contracts including handling contractual claims and disputes, valuation of variations, payment certification, finalization of project account, etc.
- Familiar with various standard conditions of contract and able to provide sound contractual advice to Project Manager and Client.
- Tender preparation and evaluation – Able to prepare and evaluate EPC/ Infrastructural tenders together with technical teams.
- Cost estimation – able to perform basic measurement (taking-off) and produce cost estimate.
- Quality Assurance – responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
- Safety – responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in managing contractual claims and disputes.
- Candidates with 10 years or more experience with leadership track records will be consider as for a lead position
- Experience in EPC/Infrastructural Contracts is preferred.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- Availability for short term overseas assignment is an added advantage.
STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD.