NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jun-2019
The Principal / Senior Principal Therapist provides
- Assess, evaluate, plan and treat residents with a variety of disabilities for optimal care
- Assist to develop and evaluate clinical protocols and standards.
- Evidence-based clinical services with the multidisciplinary team,
- Manages complex cases,
- Helps to lead a work group,
- Reviews clinical protocols,
- Assists in the planning and development of new services,
- Conducts quality assurance audits and in-services,
- Mentoring junior staff
- Co-ordinates manpower and manages day-to-day operations,
- Optimize use of resources, and report on monthly service indicators as well as workload statistics for the workgroup.
- Assist to develop existing or new services.
The Principal / Senior Principal Therapist may also be involved in professional education and clinical research as well as participate in quality assurance projects and organize public education events.
- EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma / Degree in related discipline
- At least 8 years relevant experience
(B) PROFESSIONAL LICENCE
- Registered with AHPC for practicing in Singapore