Principal MOCVD Development Engineer
- Develop and create growth recipe and EPI process flow for both R&D and production EPIs
- Implement risk assessment for each individual process steps for process fabrication.
- Improve on quality of product and reproducibility of the product for mass production.
- Define process yield target and Implement continuous improvement approach for existing product
- Manage EPI process development, implementation, and documentation
- Min Bachelor in Engineering or Physics with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in MOCVD EPI growth.
- Aixtron tool experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on on EPI metrology tools like RPM, XRD, Surface scanner, ECV, EL, Hall
- Knowledge on material analysis tools like SEM, TEM, SIMS and semiconductor analysis tools like JMP and Minitab
- Strong knowledge on FMEA, control plan, 8D, root cause analysis, SPC, DOE
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd