Principal IS Analyst, Office of Integrated Information Technology Services
- Spearhead the design, development, management and maintenance of enterprise information systems, comprising both cloud and on-premise.
- Drive the entire lifecycle of development projects from preparation and evaluation of tender / RFQ, analysis and translation of business requirements to system design, agile and secure development, QC and implementation of systems, to delivery of project / system.
- Manage outsourced vendors, including contract and vendor staff.
- Enhance systems and provide end-user support, including prepare and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance.
- Form good user relations by cultivating trust and building good rapport with users.
- Conduct post implementation reviews to gather users' feedback and plan for enhancements.
- Establish and refine best practices for system design, agile and secure development, including developer operations.
- Monitor, experiment and advocate the use of new technologies / releases / patches to continuously improve work processes and services.
- Mentor and QC team members' deliverables, including outsourced vendor staff, to ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or IT.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a technical architect / lead in OutSystems and / or Microsoft .NET.
- Development experience in SAP, PeopleSoft, Digital Process and / or Robotic Process Automation will be an added advantage.
- Prior IT experience in institutions of higher learning and SaaS application delivery (administering the setup and configuration) will be useful.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and structured project development methodology.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, conflict management, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive self-starter who is result-driven and a team player.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University