Principal Associate Engineer Module Engineering (Etch Equipment) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 7-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist the engineers to sustain and improve all equipment performance indices to meet operations goals
- Perform shift duties to support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production.
- Perform scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment-related problems on a timely basis to minimize equipment downtime
- Perform task with zero error
- Prepare consumables/preventive maintenance parts to ensure adequate provision.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to improve productivity and output quality of the Module, and constantly monitor and feedback to Engineers to improve performance of equipment to meet Module objectives
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab
- Safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module
- Confident individuals with industrial practice knowledge
- Ability to abide to all Safety, 6S requirements during course of duty and diligently highlighting areas of concern
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical/ pneumatic/ hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
- Good Team Player
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a pleasant personality
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's only semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint, with 18,000 employees spanning Asia, Europe and the Americas serving over 250 customers including the world’s leading technology companies. We focus on the processes and platforms that will drive markets, so customers with a shared vision of the future can shape their industries. This is more than just a job, it’s your fingerprint on the future. An opportunity to make semiconductors core to reshaping our lives and providing connectivity to billions, that are helping realize the Internet of Things and redefining transportation. Work from one of the world’s largest semiconductor IP portfolios to create innovations you can feel proud of. Work you truly enjoy taking home. A career where we say: I helped make that possible.