Principal Associate Engineer Module Engineering (Etch Equipment) Fab 7
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 3-Jan-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist the engineers to sustain and improve all equipment performance indices to meet operations goals
- Perform shift duties to support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production.
- Perform scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment-related problems on a timely basis to minimize equipment downtime
- Perform task with zero error
- Prepare consumables/preventive maintenance parts to ensure adequate provision.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to improve productivity and output quality of the Module, and constantly monitor and feedback to Engineers to improve performance of equipment to meet Module objectives
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab
- Safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module
- Confident individuals with industrial practice knowledge
- Ability to abide to all Safety, 6S requirements during course of duty and diligently highlighting areas of concern
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical/ pneumatic/ hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
- Good Team Player
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a pleasant personality
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.