Pricing Executive (9 months, immediate!!)
Maintenance and updating of pricing database for both landed and in-flight customers in the Asia Pacific Region. Manage and update Master Shipping Instruction (MSI) documents and perform COGs analysis. Manage and update VISTEX set up and settlements.
- Issuing of landed and inflight price lists to customers in accurate and timely manner.
- Generate and review daily missing billing price report from SAP and provide missing prices or cancel orders for discontinued products where appropriate.
- Follow up on internal and external pricing queries and resolve pricing discrepancies. Review and verify price rebilling forms before sending off for approval.
- Maintenance of pricing database, customer terms database and in-flight Gross Margin Analysis and P&Ls in an organized manner.
- Participate in pricing system enhancement projects.
- Manage and update MSI documents and ensure efficient and accurate update and follow-up. Ensure proper filing of MSI documents.
- Perform competitive pricing studies and analysis, as and when needed.
- Work closely with the affiliates to reduce price discrepancies between TR and affiliates.
- Generate monthly region-wide price reports for all brands. Provide SRP analytics to management.
- Run and review COGs analysis for landed and in-flight customers.
- A general Diploma/Degree holder with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant finance experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong learning agility
- Strong numerical skills and good in Excel
- Good organizing and planning skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Independent and good team player
- Immediate availability
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click 'Apply'.
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd