- Excellent opportunity to gain regional exposure
- Work alongside best in their field and accelerate learning
Our client is a consumer goods company with a wide range of brand portfolio and their presence has grown tremendously in Southeast Asia.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for analyse industry trends to develop and implement pricing strategies to enhance profitability and achieve business objectives.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with other teams to closely track movements in costs.
- Analysing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Identifying new price optimisation opportunities and continuously enhancing pricing models to support business goals.
- Assisting in creating promotional campaigns.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- You have a Degree in Business, Accountancy or equivalent field and at least 4 years experience in a Pricing or similar role.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You have strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and enjoy solving problems.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd