PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (cleanroom, 12-hour rotating shift)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation located in the Northern part of Singapore, is seeking Technicians to perform preventive maintenance work on equipment in a cleanroom setup. This is a 12-hour rotating shift job.
The Preventive Maintenance Technicians will:
- Carry out preventive maintenance work to ensure the smooth functioning of equipment.
- Troubleshoot problem areas, identify root causes and carry out corrective work to restore equipment to good working condition.
- Assist Engineers in establishing maintenance schedules, proper recording, guiding new staff, etc.
- Participate in an hoc projects as required
In the course of work, the Preventive Maintenance Technicians will observe all safety standards. This includes:
- Maintaining a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment.
- Attending required health and safety training.
- Following safety and security policies, procedures and practices.
- Promptly reporting accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to Supervisor or Safety Department.
- Following operating instructions, using protective equipment when required, and using equipment and materials properly.
- Actively striving to prevent accidents and injuries.
We expect the successful candidates to be possess:
- Diploma or technical certification (e.g. Nitec, Higher Nitec, etc.) in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
They will be mature, stable, highly responsible individuals and good teamplayers.
To apply, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Preventive Maintenance Technician" as the subject matter.