PreSchool Teachers (English/Chinese Language)
- Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
- Keep accurate records of children’s progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
- Complete the progress reports of the children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for every child.
- Communicate with parents via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences.
- Meet the parents to address any concerns.
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times.
- Guide and supervise the Assistant Teacher in the classroom.
- Render basic first aid as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom.
- Be familiarised with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Fluent in English/Chinese Language (spoken and written) as lessons are conducted in English or Chinese
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational development
- Permanent positions
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Ample opportunities for personal growth and career development
Locations: Toa Payoh, Paragon, Changi Business Park & many other centres islandwide
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details via "Apply Now" button.
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
MindChamps Preschool Limited