Preschool Teacher (Malay Language)
The Malay Language Teacher shall be responsible (in collaboration with the Preschool Teacher) to nurture and inculcate the love of languages to children and facilitate small group experiences to meet curriculum requirements in our schools.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Plan and introduce language immersion programs and activities with children below 7 years.
- Create meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for languages can be encouraged and nurtured.
- Document children’s learning through contributions towards newsletters, class panels and children’s portfolios;
- Build warm relationships and partnerships with parents and work effectively in a dynamic team.
- Share in the management of pastoral care, health, welfare and behaviour of all children and in particular, those within your designated class group.
- Respect and value each child’s social, cultural and religious background and by example, provides mutual respect and tolerance.
- Maintains professional dialogue with colleagues concerning children, other colleagues and the school.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education –Teaching with at least B4 in Malay at GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Registered ECDA educator with L2 certification
- At least 1 year working experience in a pre-school in Singapore;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Malay/ Tamil Language (in order to conduct lessons & liaise with the Malay/Tamil speaking associates.)
- We seek only passionate and dedicated educators to inspire learning in school.
- Sengkang / Punggol / Bukit Batok
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate. Successful candidates will have opportunity for course sponsorship for further upgrading. Suitably qualified applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word to us via APPLY button.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.