MapleBear Early Achievers| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Our childcare centre is expanding and looking for English and Chinese teachers.
- Undertake the teaching of a class in accordance with the school’s agreed policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for planning, supervising and implementing program for children in accordance to centre’s policies and framework.
- Encourage children to take pride in their own environment and show respect and concern for others, to the benefit of the school as a caring community.
- Collaborate with principal and teaching staff to establish and develop effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios.
- Prepare progress report and development portfolio for each child
- Upkeep teaching resources and create lively classroom which enhances learning experience for children.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with parents.
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Teaching)
- Certified L1 or L2 with ECDA
- Must have at least 1 year relevant teaching experience in a pre-school environment
- Fluent in either / both English or/and Chinese as activities will be conducted in English and Chinese language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Have passion in teaching and guiding children
- Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
MapleBear Early Achievers