MapleBear Early Development Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Great working environment
Salary range from $3,800 to $6,000 (Depending on qualification and experience)
Located at Jurong East
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine the requirements that must be met regarding licensing, health and safety regulations from local regulatory agencies right from the start.
- Work closely with agencies to meet requirements
- Mentor the teachers to facilitate collaborative approaches to learning, teaching and evaluation so as to raise performance standards and competencies
- Provide leadership for setting overall goals for the school as a basis for curriculum objectives
- Prepare budget and control budget expenditures
- Collect school fee and manage disbursement of cash for purchases
- Keep adequate records of income and expenditures
- Handle centre administrative matters and enrolment
- Implementation of specific centre programs, initiatives and events
- Ensure optimization of centre resources.
- Manage relationships with parents to ensure concerns/issues/feedback are addressed on a timely basis appropriately.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education or higher
- Principal role must have DPL / DECCE -L (Leadership)
- Minimum 2 years’ teaching and management experience as a Vice-Principal or Principal
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Effectively bilingual
MapleBear Early Development Pte Ltd